My sweet shot this week is of our son... Mr. 17. I took this picture during a photo walk of New York's Central Park which was guided by a professional photographer. My son is interested in photography and wants to purchase a nice camera (the one in the photo was borrowed). We'll see if he lets go of some of his money that he's saving for a car in order to buy that new camera :) I'm linking to Sweet Shot Tuesday at Life With My 3 Boybarians.
![]() |




















6 comments:
ooooo tough choice!! Car or Camera... Great Shot Mom - He looks so focused (Sorry - couldn't help the camera pun!)
Thanks for stopping by today!
That's so neat that he's interested in photography! It is a great hobby and nice potential job.
How fun that you got to do that together. It sounds like you will work well together. ;)
that is so awesome! i would love to do a walk with a photographer! sounds like fun...... great shot of your son
I wish I would have known more about this hobby at his tender age. So many great young memories I wish I would have captured.
Good for him! :)
Hi!
My daughter "Miss 19", loves photography as well!
Has your Mr. 17 put his pics on Flickr or a blog or anything?
My girl has a blog of her photography, if Mr. 17 would like some ideas? It's whimsyandglee.blogspot.com.
I'd love to see Mr. 17's work!
Blessings to you!
Post a Comment